Installing a residential elevator in Illinois is one of the best way to give your home an innovative look and improve its overall accessibility. Crafted using only the best materials and designed with both elegant and modern tastes in mind, the home elevators manufactured from us at PVE are considered the top of the top. With fast installation times and minor architecture pre-requirements, we turn home elevators installations in Illinois into an easy, quick and pleasing experience!
People all over Illinois are choosing our home elevators because of their safety certification (ASME) and the low-maintenance they require. If you would like to find out more about our products, continue reading to learn about our specific models or get in touch with one of our residential elevator experts to ask questions pertaining to your specific situation.
We offer three unique elevator models. While the main differences between them are size and capacity, all of the models are designed with the same quality standards. The following comparison chart explains more details of a specific model:
- 1 Passenger residential elevator
- 350 lbs lift capacity
- Smallest footprint of any home elevator
- External cylinder diameter: 30 inches (750mm)
- 2 Passenger residential elevator
- 450 lbs lift capacity
- Cabin seat (optional)
- External cylinder diameter: 37 inches (933mm)
- 3 Passenger residential elevator
- Wheelchair accessible
- 525 lbs lift capacity
- External cylinder diameter: 52 11/16 inches (1,316mm)
Our benefits are more than just words, you can’t go wrong with PVE products. Our innovative vacuum elevators are fully loaded with several features and benefits that you won’t find in any other place. Upon the decision to purchase one of our Illinois home elevators installed, you also receive:
- Quick Installation: in as little as 2 days
- Absolute SAFETY! ASME Certified
- Minimal maintenance
- Eco-friendly engineering, to GO GREEN!
- No pit excavations or machine room required
- Cost-effective elevator installation
- Automatic descent in the event of a power failur