Personal information collected by PVE
“Personal information” is information relating to an identified or identifiable person. Data can be collected and processed during the operations of our website. The personal information that PVE may collect from you will depend on the type of interaction you have with us. PVE can capture the following for example:
- Data regarding your visit(s) to our website and any resources used are collected. Such data includes, but is not limited to: location data, weblogs, traffic data, and any other communication information.
- Any forms you filled out on our site allows us to collect data such as registering for information or when you complete a purchase. Information gathered may include but not limited to: name, email, phone number and address.
- If for any reason you communicate with our personnel, or website, we may collect information.
- Social Media Account ID or user ID, device ID or position encoded data
If you are a retail customer, PVE can record your name and personal contact information, such as your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number. PVE can also detect geographic location data and other security authentication data from your personal computer or mobile device, giving access to a facility or PVE systems that are installed in a building.
PVE’s use of personal information collected
PVE is committed to protecting your privacy and using your personal information responsibly. PVE may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, or phone number, when you voluntarily provide it to us through our website.
Personal information collected will be used to:
- Provide customized services and content that are relevant to your specific needs and interests. PVE may also send information on products or services you may be interested in.
- Fulfil contractual obligations, to activate built-in features of our product service offerings.
- An existing customer may be contacted regarding products and services related to any item of previous sale you made on our site.
- Verify your identity in order to ensure the safety of any of the other purposes described herein, or to give you access to a website, application or social media page.
- Develop new services to improve the quality of our products or improve the user experience. To provide a personalized user experience and to better prepare future content based on user interests and those of other users.
- Communicate with you regarding new and modified products and services offered by PVE.
- Any new customer can only be contacted by us or third parties if consent has been offered via our site.
- Anyone who does not wish to give consent for our site, or third party use, has the opportunity to decline. Once we receive your withdrawal of consent we will remove your details from any mailing or third party communications.
- Answer any legitimate legal request of law enforcement or other government regulatory agencies and comply with any other legal requirements in any terms.
- Investigate a suspected or proven illegal activity and contrast.
- Avoid injury, or financial loss.
- Provide any necessary information regarding a business change that might affect the person, the product or the service provided by PVE.
- Conduct investigations to ensure that legal requirements are complied with.
PVE may also use your personal information for other purposes that are disclosed to you at the time we collect it, or with your consent.
PVE may use your personal information for legitimate business interests in order to fulfill a legal obligation or our contractual obligations.
In addition to us contacting you about your desired product, PVE can also use the collected data to communicate with you about new and/or modified products and services offered by PVE or to provide you with other offers. PVE ensures that all marketing communications will provide an easy way to opt out.
We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law.
PVE will not sell your personal data nor in any other way share it with any third parties outside PVE except:
- To service providers who provide services for PVE or on our behalf or on behalf of our service customers. PVE will disclose your personal information only to those third parties that are contractually bound by PVE, not to use the data or to pass, unless and to the extent necessary for the performance of services by third parties on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. These third parties may include cloud service providers, system providers, software providers and other service providers.
- To meet legal obligations, including but not limited to in response to a legitimate legal request of law enforcement or other government regulators.
- To investigate a suspected or proven illegal activity.
- To avoid injury, or financial loss.
- To provide any necessary information regarding change in the business or any part of our business.
In respect of customers who interact with PVE on social media sites, PVE may extend the above in connection with your social sharing activity in which the subject of this activity is PVE.
Given PVE is a global company with operations in many different countries, we can transfer your data from one entity to another or from one country to another in order to achieve the purposes listed above. We will forward your personal information in accordance with applicable legal requirements and only to the extent needed.
PVE Use of SMS & Email Marketing
By consenting to PVE’s SMS marketing in the checkout and providing PVE your personal contact information via online form, messaging or phone communications, you agree to receive recurring text notifications, text marketing offers, and transactional texts, including requests for reviews from us, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal do-not-call list. Message frequency varies. Consent is not a condition of purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and email notifications, reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our promotional emails. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests, will not be considered a reasonable means of opting out. We do not charge for the service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions, please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information at: https://www.vacuumelevators.com/information-request/
PVE has the right to modify any telephone number or short code we use to operate the service at any time. You will be notified on such occasions. You agree that any messages you send to a telephone number or short code we have changed, including any STOP or HELP requests, may not be received, and we will not be liable for honoring requests made in such messages.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
PVE cookies or other tracking techniques
PVE’s use of Google Adwords Remarketing
PVE uses Google Ads remarketing services to advertise on third-party websites to previous visitors to our site. This means that we may show ads to you on other websites based on your past interactions with our website.
PVE will not share or sell any personally identifiable information with third-party advertisers or ad networks. However, we may share non-personally identifiable information, such as website usage data, with our advertising partners in order to improve our marketing efforts.
PVE’s use of Analytics
Certifications & Associations
Certified By Liftinstituut
Partner of AIA
Member of NAEC
ASME Certificate of Conformance
Pneumatic Vacuum Elevators
Address: 4151 West 108th Street Suite # 1 Hialeah, FL 33018
Phone: (305) 884-1091
Hours: Monday – Friday | 08:00AM EST – 05:00PM EST