Principles & Components
Vacuum Elevators – Air-Driven Home Elevators
- No pit excavation, hoist way, or machine room needed.
- Installation within one to three days.
- Ideal for new and existing homes due to the minimal space required to accommodate the elevator.
- Absolute safety in case of a power failure since the moving car automatically descends to the lowest level and the electro-mechanical door will open to let the passenger out.
- Cost-effective approach for elevator installation.
- Self-supporting structure (the elevator can rest on any existing ground floor).
- Eco-Friendly Elevator: No energy used during descent: gravity is used instead.
- Fully transparent and panoramic view without cables or pistons that block vision.
- Electric circuits within the cabin are 24 volts, eliminating the risk of shock.
- Minimal maintenance: no lubrication required for the elevator. Only scheduled service call is roughly every five years or 15,000 lifts for replacement of main seal.
- Starting and stopping operations are extremely smooth.