Affordable and Easy to Use Pneumatic Vacuum Elevators in Ohio
Are you suffering with mobility issues as you age or after an unfortunate accident? Many Ohio homeowners do. While most stores, offices, parks, and churches have handicap-accessible ramps and seating, the place you find yourself the most put out may be your own home. But it doesn’t need to be this way. Regain full access to your home again by adding better functionality, while also adding value to your property, with a pneumatic vacuum elevator (PVE).
When shopping for a home elevator, you have a lot of options. The knowledgeable staff at Pneumatic Vacuum Elevators is always happy to help you determine what the best option is for your needs.
Installing an elevator in your home isn’t just for new construction homes or those with a large budget. Actually, there are minor architectural requirements needed for a PVE. There is sure to be one that fits your home and price range, and we’ll help you find it. While the main differences between them are size and capacity, all of the models are designed with the same top-quality standards and safety certifications.
Home Elevator PVE30
Single Passenger Residential Elevator
Home Elevator PVE37
Two Passenger Residential Elevator
Pneumatic Home Elevator Benefits:
- No pit excavation, hoistway, or machine room required
- Installation within three days, anywhere in Michigan
- Available for both new and existing homes
- Minimal space requirements
- Self-supporting structure (the unit rests on any existing ground floor)
- Eco-friendly due to low energy consumption
- Fully-transparent and panoramic view
- Minimal maintenance: (no required lubrication for the elevator)
- Full Safety Certifications
Keeping close and straightforward communication with our customers is key to delivering the perfect unit for your home. We like to make sure that you have a say in both the elevator customization and the installation process. Contact an expert today to get started and you could have your elevator installed in just three days!