VACUUM ELEVATOR PVE52 – HOME WHEELCHAIR LIFT
PVE52 VACUUM ELEVATOR
[su_list icon=”icon: angle-right” icon_color=”#E6B127″]
- No pit, hoist way, or machine room required
- Self supporting structure
- 50 ft (15m) Total Rise Max
- 20 ft/min travelling speed
- Two to Five Stops
- External cylinder diameter: 52 11/16 inches (1,316mm)
- Internal cabin diameter: 43 1/2 inches (1118mm)
- Internal cabin height: 6’7” (79 inches/ 2007mm)
- Entrance way opening: 32 inches (813mm)
- Weight of unit: 2025 lbs for 2 stop w/ 9’ ceilings
- Through Floor or Balcony Mount Landings
- Power Supply: 35 AMP 220VAC
- In-line and 180° door openings
- Aluminum and polycarbonate cylinder structure
- Automatic interior LED lighting and fan
- Mechanical emergency safety brake system
- One year limited manufacturer warranty
- ASME A17.7 Certified
The PVE52 can be set up to have two to five stops in its vertical course, which adapts it to homes up to five stories or a total of 50 feet. The model name for this residential lift comes from its external cylinder diameter of 52 11/16 inches. Inside the unit measures a roomy 43 1/2 inches in diameter. This provides enough space for a person in a wheelchair with an attendant or for up to three adults to stand in comfort. The cabin height is 6′ 7″, which is tall enough for provide headroom for most people. Rolling a wheelchair through the entrance opening is easy with its 32 inch wide door frame. With same side or opposite side door offerings, the largest of the residential vacuum elevators can be configured to accommodate almost any installation.
As an environmentally friendly home elevator, the only electrical required to power this three passenger, 525 pound lift capacity, residential elevator is 220V, 35 Amp, single phase service. The wheelchair-accessible residential elevator maintains all of the safeties and technology just as the other PVE models. Should a power outage occur, the vacuum lift safely descends to the lowest level and the mechanical door lock enables the passenger to exit, preventing passengers from getting stuck. The cabin is equipped with an LED light as well as a cabin fan that circulates the ambient air throughout the elevator car.
There are many options for wheelchair-accessible elevators or lifts, but only our PVE 52 vacuum lift gives you the space you need, the safety features you require, and a design that is second to none. Whether you or a loved one needs help getting around in your home, installing a vacuum elevator is a good choice. Never has accessibility been so visually attractive.