Why a PVE can be Installed so Quickly
One of the biggest drawbacks of PVE installation is how long they take for their construction. If you have recently lost your mobility, you cannot wait weeks or months for full access to your home back. This is one of the reasons Home Elevators by PVE are increasing in popularity. These home elevators can be installed in days! Let’s look at a few reasons why.
These air-driven lifts do not require an equipment room and there is no need for a pit or well under the bottom floor or above the top floor for these elevators. Obviously, this makes them a lot easier and quicker to install. For other elevators, these additional spaces are required for the heavy operating equipment, but vacuum elevators bypass the need for anything else but space the cylinder.
Why go for PVE installation services?
PVE (Pneumatic Vacuum Elevators) installation can be quick due to their unique design. Unlike traditional elevators that require lengthy construction and machine rooms, these elevators are self-supporting and self-contained units. This feature significantly reduces the time and procedure.
Here are some reasons why PVE elevators installation can take place quickly:
Reasons for PVE installation
- No Pit or Machine Room Required: PVE elevators do not require a pit or machine room like conventional elevators. This eliminates the need for extensive excavation and construction work, saving valuable time.
- Self-Supporting Structure: PVE elevators are self-supporting, which means they don’t need the building walls for extra support. The installation procedure is simple. It is due to this feature since no significant structural alterations are necessary.
- Plug-and-Play System: PVE elevators come as pre-assembled units, making them essentially “plug-and-play.” PVE delivers them to the installation site ready for installation. It reduces the time and labor required for assembly.
- Minimal Construction Work: Since PVE elevators work as reliable construction sites, the installation process involves minimal construction work. It mainly entails securing the elevator to the floor and connecting it to the power supply.
- No Hydraulic or Cable Systems: PVE elevators utilize a pneumatic system powered by air. This reduces the need for pumps or cable systems found in traditional elevators, simplifying the installation process.
- Quick Setup and Testing: Once the elevator is securely in place, you can set it up and test. The self-contained nature of PVE elevators allows for efficient calibration and adjustment.
- No Building Permit Delays: PVE elevators are often exempt from traditional elevator regulations, making the permit process smoother and faster.
The combination of a self-contained design, minimal construction work, and pre-assembled units allows PVE elevators to be installed in a fraction of the time it takes to install conventional elevators. This quick installation process is a significant advantage for homeowners and building owners looking to enhance accessibility and mobility in their spaces without lengthy disruptions or extensive construction work.
National Association of Elevator Contractors
American Society of Mechanical Engineers
AIA Continuing Education
Address: 4151 West 108th Street Suite # 1 Hialeah, FL 33018
Phone: (305) 884-1091
Hours: Monday – Friday | 08:00AM EST – 05:00PM EST
If you are looking for additional information or to find the contact information of your local dealer, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our quick contact form.