MARYLAND HOME ELEVATORS FOR THOSE WHO DESIRE FULL ACCESS TO THEIR HOME
Struggling with limited mobility is a very difficult challenge, especially when one’s home includes stairs or ledges. Thankfully, those in Maryland have an alternative to increase their standard of living- a Pneumatic Vacuum Elevator.
Installing an elevator in your home isn’t just for new construction homes or those with a large budget. In fact, there are minor architectural requirements needed for a PVE Elevator. Three PVE Elevator models are available, meaning there is sure to be one that fits your home and price range. While the main differences between them are size and capacity, all of the models are designed with the same top-quality standards and full safety certifications.
AVAILABLE ELEVATOR OPTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
PVE 30 Model
Vacuum Elevator PVE30
Single Passenger Residential Elevator
Vacuum Elevator PVE37
Two Passenger Residential Elevator
Vacuum Elevator PVE52
Three Passenger Residential Elevator
PNEUMATIC HOME ELEVATOR BENEFITS:
- No pit excavation, hoistway, or machine room required
- Installation within three days, anywhere in Michigan
- Available for both new and existing homes
- Minimal space requirements
- Self-supporting structure (the unit rests on any existing ground floor)
- Eco-friendly due to low energy consumption
- Fully-transparent and panoramic view
- Minimal maintenance: (no required lubrication for the elevator)
- Full Safety Certifications
At Pneumatic Vacuum Elevators LLC, we are the designers and manufacturers of the only vacuum elevators in the world. Contact us today and you can have a pneumatic home elevator installed in your Maryland home in just three days! Call us at 1-855-PVE-LIFT or email [email protected] for more information and an estimate regarding your exact specification needs.