Residential Vacuum Elevators in Minnesota
Pneumatic Vacuum Elevators brings you the latest trend in residential lifts right here to Minnesota. Our air driven home elevators are designed to provide you with the accessibility of a traditional elevator along with an innovative and elegant design that will take your home to a whole new level!
Crafted with the highest quality materials and engineered with the latest cutting edge technology, our vacuum elevators are not only the best in energy efficiency, but also guarantees the safety you expect from a fully certified ASME product. Contact one of our experts today to get more information about our home elevators in Minnesota.
Designed For Your House
You may be wondering how one of our vacuum elevators would look inside your house. Since not all Minnesota homes' architectures are the same, we manufacture 3 different vacuum elevator models to suit your architectural needs, with each model varying in size and capacity. Check out their main specifications:
- 1 Passenger residential elevator
- 350 lbs lift capacity
- Smallest footprint of any home elevator
- External cylinder diameter: 30 inches (750mm)
- 2 Passenger residential elevator
- 450 lbs lift capacity
- Cabin seat (optional)
- External cylinder diameter: 37 inches (933mm)
- 3 Passenger residential elevator
- Wheelchair accessible
- 525 lbs lift capacity
- External cylinder diameter: 52 11/16 inches (1,316mm)
Minnesota’s Leading Home Elevators
Getting one of our PVE elevators Installed in Minnesota only takes 2 days, and involves minimal disruption to your home’s physical structure. Compared to a traditional elevator, the innovations and features that our pneumatic vacuum elevators provide are unparalleled in the residential market. Some of the most relevant elevator features are:
- Quick Installation, in as little as 2 days
- Absolute SAFETY! ASME Certified
- Minimal maintenance
- Eco-friendly engineering, to GO GREEN!
- No pit excavation or machine room required
- Cost-effective elevator installation
- Automatic descent in the event of a power failure
Contact Us Today!
Improving accessibility in your home has never been easier! When it comes to residential elevators in Minnesota, Pneumatic Vacuum Elevators are the manufacturer to call. We are always more than happy to provide you with all the information you need about our PVE Lifts. To contact us, you can fill out our online form below or give us a call at 1-855-PVE-LIFT.