ADVANTAGES OF VACUUM ELEVATORS
The challenge in introducing any new technology is always convincing people as to why it’s better than the old. With residential elevators, an existing technology has long been the standard method for solving the problem of vertical mobility. People have an idea of what an elevator does, what it is supposed to look like, and how it is supposed to function.
PVE’s residential elevators are different in every way from traditional designs. This leads many consumers to question what exactly they do differently, and why a vacuum elevator is a better solution for the home than a traditional weights-and-pulleys lift.
Here is a quick look at some of the clear advantages vacuum residential elevators have over their older cousins:
- No need for excavation, a pit, machine room, or hoist. Vacuum elevators run entirely on self-contained mechanics.
- Quick installation and a small footprint. Our smallest elevator requires only 30 inches in diameter space.
- Total safety. In the event of a power outage, the lift floats softly to the ground on a cushion of air and automatically opens the lower door.
- Self-supporting. Our elevators can rest on any existing ground floor and require no additional support.
- Eco-friendly. Vacuum elevators use minimal electricity on the ascent and none on the descent. It’s all about gravity.
- Low maintenance. Our lifts need their main seal replaced once every five years or 15,000 lifts. That’s all.
- Smooth, quiet operation. Installing a vacuum elevator is the least intrusive method of handling a vertical mobility issue in your home.
My house was built in 1925 and it was hard to get something to fit in with the décor of my home, but the PVE fit in perfectly. I am thrilled with the design, engineering, and reliability of the vacuum elevator.
I thoroughly enjoy riding in my PVE elevator as its extremely comfortable… I would unhesitatingly, recommend it to people who are confined to a wheelchair like myself, to me it's that good and reliable!
Our work with Pneumatic Vacuum Elevators allowed us to create solutions for our clients with luxury coastline homes, working with limited space. The product installs well in small spaces utilizing closets, pantries and laundry rooms. Their engineering department assisted in crafting non-traditional installations, making for extremely satisfied homeowners. Clients appreciate the product for its modern, sleek footprint and superb functionality.
Scott L. Yanofsky, Terra Firma Group Construction, Manhattan Beach CA.
We moved into our dream 2 story home with bedrooms on the second floor. At 60, I thought I could manage the strairs, but soon discovered the challenges were too difficult for me. The 37” diameter PVE elevator was to be my savior. Now I go up and down as I please and stairs no longer prevent me from enjoying my new home. It has been an absolute Blessing! It also looks so gorgeous that three different guests who were admiring our modern statuesque “object d’art” were stunned to discover that it is actually a working elevator! I had to demonstrate it to prove it! Two of them remarked that they wouldn’t even care if it worked (which it does). They just thought it was ultra-attractive and interesting.
David in Cleveland, Ohio
Pneumatic Vacuum Elevators LLC
12602 Northwest 115th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178
CALIFORNIA SHOWROOM ADDRESS
1011 Pico Blvd
Unit # 5
Santa Monica, CA 90405